Vs > Sndre Strmfjord
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sndre Strmfjord Climate & Distance Between
Palmerston N (aero) vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Barabinsk, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Palmerston N (aero) vs Porto , Portugal
Sndre Strmfjord vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Sndre Strmfjord vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Sndre Strmfjord vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Sndre Strmfjord vs Kumejima, Japan
Maradi vs Nikolaev
Blagovescensk vs Base Orcadas
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Kawerau
Baruun-Urt vs Craiova
- The distance between Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand and Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland is approximately 15,928 km or 9,898 mi.
- To reach Palmerston N (aero) in this distance one would set out from Sndre Strmfjord bearing 292.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Palmerston N (aero) bearing 208.2° or SSW .
- Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Sndre Strmfjord has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Sndre Strmfjord is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.1 °C (39.8°F) less in Palmerston N (aero). The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 756.1 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 756.1 l/m² (18.56 US gal/ft²) or 7,561,000 l/ha (808,321 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.9° higher in Palmerston N (aero) than in Sndre Strmfjord.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palmerston N (aero) relative to Sndre Strmfjord. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sndre Strmfjord vs Palmerston N (aero)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Machado, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Caen, France
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lampang, Thailand
Sndre Strmfjord vs Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
Sndre Strmfjord vs Curitiba, Brazil
Sndre Strmfjord vs Arad, Romania
Sndre Strmfjord vs Mount Isa, Australia
New Bedford, Ma vs Ogdensburg, Ny
Maastricht vs Fonni
Sarzana/ Luni vs Wajir
Las Animas, Co vs Osaka
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sndre Strmfjord Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)
Climate Guides for Locations near Sndre Strmfjord
- Upernavik, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) NNW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 245 kms (152.3 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 563.4 kms (350.1 miles) WNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 4.1 kms (2.5 miles) WSW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) W
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 467.8 kms (290.7 miles) W
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) S