Vs > Lake Rotoiti
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lake Rotoiti Climate & Distance Between
Palmerston N (aero) vs Nara, Mali
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Des Moines, Iowa, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kochi, Japan
Lake Rotoiti vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Lake Rotoiti vs Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Lake Rotoiti vs Miyakojima, Japan
Lake Rotoiti vs Chongqing, China
Cajamarca vs Maturin
Tumeremo vs Eskisehir
Charlo, Nb vs Yerbent
Tambov vs El Seybo
- The distance between Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand and Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand is approximately 285 km or 177 mi.
- To reach Palmerston N (aero) in this distance one would set out from Lake Rotoiti bearing 55.5° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Palmerston N (aero) bearing 53.7° or NE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Lake Rotoiti is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in Palmerston N (aero). The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 684.5 mm (26.9 in) less which is equivalent to 684.5 l/m² (16.8 US gal/ft²) or 6,845,000 l/ha (731,776 US gal/ac) less. About 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.5° higher in Palmerston N (aero) than in Lake Rotoiti.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palmerston N (aero) relative to Lake Rotoiti. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Rotoiti vs Palmerston N (aero)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -685 (-27)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Palmerston N (aero) vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Palmerston N (aero) vs Stockholm, Sweden
Palmerston N (aero) vs Richmond, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Lake Rotoiti vs Bermuda, Bermuda
Lake Rotoiti vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Lake Rotoiti vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Lake Rotoiti vs Saint Peter, Mn, Usa
Charleville, Queensland vs Kalamata
Onega vs Dibrugarh, Assam
Santa Elena vs Grosseto
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory vs Cold Lake, Ab
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lake Rotoiti Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Rotoiti