Vs > Highbank
Palmerston N (aero) vs Highbank Climate & Distance Between
Palmerston N (aero) vs Satu Mare, Romania
Palmerston N (aero) vs Whitestown, In, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Cluj, Romania
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tillabery, Niger
Highbank vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Highbank vs Beaver City, Ne, Usa
Highbank vs Recife, Brazil
Highbank vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan vs Timehri
Tshane vs Owosso, Mi
Cokurdah vs Dakhla
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Damascus (Intl)
- The distance between Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand and Highbank, New Zealand is approximately 484 km or 301 mi.
- To reach Palmerston N (aero) in this distance one would set out from Highbank bearing 43.1° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Palmerston N (aero) bearing 40.5° or NE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Highbank is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 2 °C (3.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.4 °C (0.7°F) less in Palmerston N (aero). The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 37.9 mm (1.5 in) less which is equivalent to 37.9 l/m² (0.93 US gal/ft²) or 379,000 l/ha (40,518 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.2° higher in Palmerston N (aero) than in Highbank.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palmerston N (aero) relative to Highbank. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Highbank vs Palmerston N (aero)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Palmerston N (aero) vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Podor, Senegal
Palmerston N (aero) vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Highbank vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Highbank vs Wad Medani, Sudan
Highbank vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Highbank vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Kitamiesashi vs Marble Hill, Mo
Boonton, Nj vs Jalal Abad
Grindstone Island, Qc vs Omaha/ North, Ne
Klepinino vs Pige
Palmerston N (aero) vs Highbank Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)
Climate Guides for Locations near Highbank