Vs > Ada, Mn
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Palmerston N (aero) vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lamar, Mo, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Palmerston N (aero) vs Hikone, Japan
Ada, Mn vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Ada, Mn vs Geneva, Ne, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Motueka, New Zealand
Macquarie Island vs Pantelleria
Trelew vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Pecora vs Winnebago, Mn
Chengdu vs Kopua
- The distance between Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,977 km or 8,064 mi.
- To reach Palmerston N (aero) in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 238.5° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Palmerston N (aero) bearing 229.7° or SW .
- Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 7.7 °C (13.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.8 °C (48.2°F) less in Palmerston N (aero). The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 311 mm (12.2 in) more which is equivalent to 311 l/m² (7.63 US gal/ft²) or 3,110,000 l/ha (332,480 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6° higher in Palmerston N (aero) than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palmerston N (aero) relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Palmerston N (aero)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -14 (-25)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Palmerston N (aero) vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Hillsdale, Mi, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Algiers, Algeria
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sumy, Ukraine
Ada, Mn vs Guidonia, Italy
Ada, Mn vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Prague, Czech Republic
Ada, Mn vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Barnaul vs Murotomisaki
Utsunomiya vs Byrd
Miskolc vs Zamiin-Uud
Bust vs Conway, Sc
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE